- Attention Juniors! We are currently looking for a member of the Class of 2022 to serve as a student representative on the Brewer School Committee. This will be for a two-year term and the student who is selected and completes the two-year term will receive a $1,500 scholarship! Applications are available in the main office and must be completely filled out and returned to the office by the end of the school day on Friday, October 16.
- There will be a Civil Rights Team meeting Tuesday Oct 6th in the library starting at 2:30. Cohort A students that want to participate please do not arrive before 2:20. Have questions please see Mrs. Peirce or Ms McLaughlin. All are welcome to attend.
- Seniors please check your email for important information from your guidance counselors.
- Art Club will meet after school Monday in room 321. Any student is welcome to attend, you do not have to be in an art class to participate.
- Happy Homecoming Spirit Month! This years theme is Got Game? Each Thursday and Friday in October will have a game that your outfit will be inspired by. We encourage all students to participate in these themes. Your competition is the other cohort! Next week's theme is Guess Who! Wear something to match a friend or mimic a famous person! Check your email for more details. Have Fun!
- Interested in Running for your graduating class officer? See your class advisor for the nomination form! Refer to your email for more detailed information.
- Do you have spirit or like planning events? Than Student Council is right for you! We meet virtually once a week. Any student can join! For more information, please see Mrs. Coffe in room 317. We look forward to meeting you.
- Do you like playing Games? Come visit the Game Club. We play games like Monopoly, Dungeons & Dragons and other fun little games. This year with some of our restrictions we will have to limit the board games and instead focus on role playing games and games that allow us to social distance. Come see us in Mrs. Edward’s room, room 312 on Tuesdays from after school till 4, or ask Sam Woodward for more information. If you are a Cohort A student please arrive no earlier than 2:20 to allow cohort B students to transition out of the building.
Morning Announcements 10-1-2020
OCT 01, 2020