- Attention Juniors! We are currently looking for a member of the Class of 2022 to serve as a student representative on the Brewer School Committee. This will be for a two-year term and the student who is selected and completes the two-year term will receive a $1,500 scholarship! Applications are available in the main office and must be completely filled out and returned to the office by the end of the school day on Friday, October 16.
- There will be a Civil Rights Team meeting Tuesday Oct 6th in the library starting at 2:30. Cohort A students that want to participate please do not arrive before 2:20. Have questions please see Mrs. Peirce or Ms McLaughlin. All are welcome to attend.
- Art Club will meet after school Monday in room 321. Any student is welcome to attend, you do not have to be in an art class to participate.
- Interested in Running for your graduating class officer? See your class advisor for the nomination form! Refer to your email for more detailed information.
- Do you have spirit or like planning events? Than Student Council is right for you! We meet virtually once a week. Any student can join! For more information, please see Mrs. Coffe in room 317. We look forward to meeting you.
- Brewer Youth Theatre cast members are reminded of the first read-thru of the fall play, Tuesday night from 7:30-8:30 pm at the Performing Arts Center. Scripts will be given out at that time or you can pick one up from Mr. Kimball in Room 115.
- The Key Club will be collecting Halloween cards for our troops. If you would like to make cards to show your support you can drop them off outside room 316.
- Math team practice this week Tuesday Oct 6th and Wednesday Oct 7th in Rm 107 from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Morning Announcements 10-5-2020
OCT 04, 2020